Smile :D

Isnin, Mei 28, 2012 @ 4:07 PTG | 0 Orang berstory

assalammualaikum dan haii haiii :))

 i very dissapointed with my english result. its so broken! i don't know how to tell to my parents and my family. i think mybe them too dissapointed to me :'( i hope my other result is still oke and i get more A's in other subjek. sorry my broken english. i just want to improve my english language. some time, i think i don't want to come to my tuition and meet my friends because my english result. contragtulation to my friends get good result in english subjek. ahh! i want to cry when i look my paper 1 english :'O
mummy and daddy, please forgive me. my english result is not good. i want to BURN its xD



HELLO!



Call me as Syazwani or known as ES27. 97's liner. TiJB's student. Be nice here. Bye bye. Smile ❤ TAK SUKA?

Diary About Site

Ask Here!





The Shadow Friends


Dunia akan sunyi tanpa kawan disisi kita. Become my best friends, please?